We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Gingerbread man

OK this was my first experience with making gingerbread men or ginger snips in general. it didn't go so well lol. she did excellent helping mix pour and even roll out the dough. how ever when it came to cutting it out. she did the cookie cutters great and then I tried to move them to the pan then turned to a ginger bread blobs. lol I ended up cooking them most of the way in a big giant cookie and then cutting them out and finishing the cooking process. lol it worked. I have talked to several people and I have learned cut them out on parchment so all I have to do is move the parchment to the pan and not the dough. I love how we can learn from every experience and we can grown. I can see how moms of older kids seem to have it all together cause they have done it over and over again and learn something new each time. I think that is so important for all moms to understand and know. No one is perfect but we can all grow and learn.

4 comments:

  1. I just found your page through a pin on pinterest.. and I love it!! I have a preschooler of my own and we are definitely going to be trying some of the things on your page!! Thanks for sharing all the good ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks:) I love doing little things with my little one and am so happy to share

    ReplyDelete
  3. found oyou on pinterest and I am sooo goingto do the glitter bottle .. thank you for you time and sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ทดลองเล่นสล็อต PG SLOT เกมมาใหม่ คนเล่นเยอะ เดโม่ ฟรี! ทดลองเล่น PG เล่นสล็อตฟรีไม่ต้องฝาก ไม่ต้องเเชร์ล่าสุด มีเกมให้เลือกเล่นมากกว่า 200 เกม เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ลิขสิทธิ์เเท้ 100% แจ๊คพอตเเตกง่าย เเตกหนักทุกเกม Ambbet เเจกยูสฟรี เครดิตฟรี เเล้วไปลุยได้เลย เราเปิดให้เล่นเกมฟรี 24 ชั่วโมง ไม่จำกัดเวลาในการเล่นเกม สนุกได้ทุกที่ ทุกเวลา สล้อตใหม่ต้องลอง !!

    ReplyDelete