We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Haven't Posted alot lately

I have realized that I need to unplug more from my electronics. I have always been big on no TV when my daughter is awake we have a DVR and I record all the shows that I want to see and watch them either at nap time or when she goes to bed at night. I have always been pretty good at staying with the same rule with the computer but since we got the new lab top and it is downstairs it is harder cause it is right here and so covenant. I am really trying to back off the computer and play more with H. I have some new project ideas and games for her I will be posting soon, but right now I am just playing with my little one and trying to get organized for the week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment