We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Thursday, May 6, 2010

No more bored days

As a stay at home mom it is a true balancing act of taking care everything at home. The kids, house cleaning, bills, grocery shopping, yard work and keeping everyone happy. I used to be a teacher and now that I am a mom I have found myself in the rut from all the house work and taking care of my daughter and I have found that she is getting bored. I decided to start bringing the preschool teacher in my out again to try to keep her busy and learning every day. I am hoping that this is a way for me to remember all the ideas I have and be a journal for H when she gets older, and hopefully inspire other moms. I will be posting activities, art projects, snack ideas, songs and just fun things to do with her and maybe your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment